17 juillet 2012

Hot Mature Trisha (Part 08)

Hi Guys, one of my HMT Site Members had asked to see a set of me stripping in my Pantyhose, so here's a set especially for Him, I strip off my Silver/Grey dress leaving me only in my Grey Pantyhose, then I get to work with my Silver Vibrator before fingering & spreading my Hot, Wet, Juicy Pussy. Trisha x x x



Here’s a set from my recent holiday in Scotland, as you know I just love to go out flashing, and with the Border not far from my holiday cottage it was an opportunity not to be missed, the weather was a little wild as we had had storms overnight but it brightened up nicely when I got back to the cottage and decided to flash the Sheep. Trisha xxx


Hi Guys, I love to get together with my Good Friend Mazza and this occasion was no exception as she had arranged to meet a Hot Young Stud and thought he might enjoy the two of us, well we certainly enjoyed his Hot Young Cock.

As you know I can be a bit outrageous ! But In the village where I live in the Heart of Rural England I have to assume an air of respectability, and among some of the Young Guys I'm known as Auntie Trisha, and to me they are my Naughty Nephews, and they just love to see me in my retro underwear, so I thought it was about time Auntie Trisha Striped for you..

Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...